New Song....with Video Goodness!

One of my best friends is a worship leader about 45 minutes north of my church, and every once in a while we get to do something together in worship. I absolutely love working with this guy-he's an amazing leader and worshiper!

A few weeks ago we got together on a day off and wrote a song for his church. Last weekend they introduced it at a night of worship and a good friend posted it on YouTube. I hope you like it...it's still getting tweaked a bit, but I love the way it's turning out! (Lyrics are below the vid).



You Will Reign
written by Jay Boykin and Andrew Wooddell

Creator, You hold the stars in Your hand
the wonder of all that I can't understand
Father, how great is Your mystery

a rugged cross that gave me hope
hands that bled so the world would know
a perfect love that sets us free

on the cross He took my place
by His blood all my sins are washed away
He bore the nails and conquered the grave
death could not contain our God
forever He will reign

You died and You rose
forever You will reign
my chains are now gone
forever You will reign
forever You will reign

2 Comments:

Angela said...

LOVE this song! Catchy, fun to sing and the lyrics are rich with truth. Good job!

Unknown said...

this is Christ Fellowship "the ascent" in city place west palm beach! I googled the song title, found this thread, watched the video, and recognized the church!! Awesome man!!!! God bless you all!
My name is Justin I go to PBA and Christ Fellowship but not always the ascent.