Rambling Thoughts

So I haven't been blogging much....mostly because I don't know what to write. I have a ton of stuff in my mind and in my heart, but I'm not sure what to write. God has given me some amazing verses and He's really been challenging me with certain topics, but sometimes it feels like it cheapens the life lesson to then blog about what God is teaching me.
And even though this blog is titled "Worshipdevotional.blogspot.com" sometimes the stuff I wanna write about isn't worshipy, which makes me feel like this isn't always the place to talk about my son or my grandpa, or politics or whatever. But that's my life, so I suppose I'll have to figure out what is appropriate for now.
I'll write some stuff soon-a lot is on my heart. God is teaching me about having a spirit of thankfulness and gratitude now, and I'm excited that He's stretching me. Thanks for listening to me ramble, and I'll try to write something meaningful soon.

Andrew

1 Comment:

JessieBoom said...

I miss your blogging sooo much! Please share your heart, worship or not!